Who doesn't struggle to find the perfect gift for your closest friends? Especially if you are on a budget! If you've read my post on how to be a better gift giver and you're still wracking your brain for ideas, check out my list below! I organized it by interest so that there are multiple options to look at for each of your friends. I will give a heads up - this list was created out of an age range of 20-38 year olds in mind so I guess you could say best gifts for your Gen Z and Millennial Friends?
1. The Work Friend
2. The Friend Who Likes to Read or Write
3. The Harry Potter Loving Friend
4. The Anime Friend
5. The "Cool" Friend
6. The Basic Friend
7. The Friend with Pets
8. The Friend Who Like to Cook
9. The Friend Who Works Out a Lot
10. The Friend into Super Heroes
11. The Friend Who Needs a Break
12. The Friend That Loves Sports
13. The Friend Who Likes to Travel
14. The Friend Who Likes The Outdoors
15. The Friend That Plays Video Games
16. The Friend Into Art or DIY Projects
17. The Friend That Plays Board/Card Games
18. Best Friend Themed Gifts
I hope these gave you some great ideas of things to get for your friends this holiday season!
I am a student affairs professional, an amateur chef, and an adventurer at heart.
Want an email every time I post? Click the Subscribe button below!